Wednesday 10 October 2012

Site Update

Hi Internet!

It's safe to say that it has been a flipping loooooooong time since I've updated this site. The reason being is I am super busy getting used to the new post-secondary program I just started. Awesome thing is, this program is all about websites and digital art, so just by doing my homework I'll have cool stuff to post. But, for other stuff I'm doing, I've got a bunch of artist alley tables over the Christmas season so I'm getting stock ready for that. This stock includes knitted hats, stuffies, pillows, cocktail dresses, and several wicked fanart pieces. As each of these are finished I will (eventually) post them on the site. I'm also working on an epic Loki cosplay and making several pages for this site. Right now there are pages, but they're going to look a lot more awesome once they are out of the editing phase. And I learn more about HTML and CSS. So, in the mean time, here is a picture of my signature and one of my favorite toques:



I'm also working on my Halloween costume, aka fixing up my old Bulma costume and then asking random drunk people for dragonballs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment