Wednesday 5 December 2012

Fanart Law

I found this video to be incredibly informative and useful when shaping my understanding of copyright law and I think everyone should check it out. It's great because it's a law professor giving a speech about copyright law in a way that's very understandable. I'm actually using it as a reference for paper I'm working on.



"Josh Wattles, $makepictures is an expert on copyright law bringing perspective and experience to the issue from multiple creative industries. From art, film, music, and books, Josh has been directly involved in or advised on copyright issues for the biggest properties in the world. He is also a copyright professor teaching courses at at Loyola, Southwestern and the University of Southern California law schools in Los Angeles."
by  deviantArt, posted on YouTube, 
September 10, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment