Monday 30 April 2012

Legend of Korra VLog Review

I also did a VLog on the new Legend of Korra series, which is a spinoff from Avatar: The Last Airbender, where I reveal my truly geeky, fangirly side. Spoilers!



Also, what I was going to say about the body shapes of the main characters, Korra, Mako, and Bolin, is that they are much more mature and quite a bit sexier than their counterparts in the original. Don't get me wrong, characters like Zuko and Katara were plenty attractive and had sexy moments, but just the basic body shape of the new characters tells me there's going to be more romance in the picture. Korra especially, she's so curvy that in her main costume the animators draw creases at the point where her middle curves out to her hip to show how curvy she is, and other little tells like that. The brothers have a more mesomorph, square shape to their shoulders, and strong jaws. And they're the same height as adult men, whereas Zuko and Sokka, even at the end of Season 3, where at least a head shorter than the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment